HELLO AWESOME POTENTIAL RE PARTY SPONSOR!!
We are so excited to tell you about The Real Estate Party and the benefits of joining us for our monthly events.
Joe Boston, Dallas Real Estate Investment Group with Kim Stallings, Heritage Risk Advisors & Adonis Locket, My RE 360 have joined forces to create The Real Estate Party.
Our goal is to create a fun, friendly, business networking event that also delivers relevant real estate education to local real estate investors of all levels. We also want to bring the crucial business partners (YOU) to these investors who may not be aware of your products and/or services or even know why they need you on their investment team.
As investors ourselves, we understand the importance of getting as many of the right people on your team to make maximum profits in minimal time. Therefore, we’re facilitating these events “at cost” to us and are keeping the sponsorship rate at a nominal $150 per event (Plus $5 handling fee).
This monthly networking event will be held at at Bar Louie Toyota Music Factory 360 W West Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, TX 75039 every month. This is a smoke free facility and should be amazing for everyone. Centrally located, and full of free parking.
• Receive registrants contact info. (Avrg. Registrants: 100-200 per event)
• Logo on all Facebook & Email Ad Campaigns
• Facebook Live Interview (During Event)
• Scrolling Logo & Contact Info Slide on TVs at Event
• Event Table (size varies by location)
• One –Two Min. “Elevator Pitch Prior To Panel Discussion
• Opportunity To Sit On Panel of Experts (When Applicable)
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Sponsor Check-In / Booth Set-up (First come First served)
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Networking, Food Served (First Come First Served)
7:00 PM –8:00 PM – DEAL BOARD, Sponsor 1-Minute Intros/Door Prize Give Aways/Panel Discussion – 4-6 Speakers / 5-Minute “golden nugget” Speech Each / 10-15 minutes of Audience Q & A / Meet Guests Individually
8:00 PM – 9:00 PM– Open Networking / Welcome to stay as long as you want/need.
Making The Most Of These Events
We ask that you:
• Invite your clients/customers & prospects via email, social media or any other means
• Participate in Facebook Live Broadcast During the Event & Facebook Check-In at Event
• Give Us Feedback (Good Or Bad)
Now that you know how this Party is going down, are you with us?