Attention:When Charging for Events...Tickets Will Cost More At The Door! To SAVE Register and Pay Online
Priority Members:To use your Buddy Passes,you MUST register yourself and your Buddy online.
C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, or DBA?
Which one for your real estate business?
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Most real estate training programs discuss the four F’s: Find, Fund, Fix and Flip bur rarely do they speak about the short and long term tax ramifications of how you acquire the properties.
Knowing how you take tile to properties can make a huge difference on your bottom line.
That is why it is just as important to have a top notch CPA in your corner.
Monika Heaton of Decision Financial will be here to help you optimize your tax savings while maximizing your profits. She will also be here to explain what the new tax laws mean for you the real estate investors.
While not always a fun topic to cover, it is one YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST GET RIGHT to be truly successful.
Join us for this informative presentation when Monika Heaton, CPA, will be here to explain new tax laws and strategies but importantly why real estate investors should not do this business without a tax professional.
During this presentation Monika will be explaining:
- What are the new tax laws?
- The Investor vs Retailer tax difference and what that means?
- What is Section 199A Schedule C and Rental Properties?
- What are tax Opportunity Zones?
- What are the Benefits of using a Book Keeper?
- How to organize yourself for tax season?
You own it to yourself to be here to hear first-hand and add a great CPA to your team. Learn how tax strategies can help you leverage your portfolio and get the deals done.
Once you have learned how to assemble a great business team, you'll soon be able to develop a profitable business in this industry.MORE INFORMATION
Dec 2, 2020
6:30 pm to 8:00 pmView Details
To help you further understand various Real Estate Investment strategies, Joe Boston, the Founder of Dallas-REIG, will share his knowledge on various techniques!
Join us on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 6:30 PM CDT for this informative meeting!
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Founder of the Dallas Real Estate Investment Group (Dallas-REIG)
- Participated in over $20 million in traditional real estate sales
- Amassed a portfolio exceeding 60 homes that includes notes, rent-to-own and rental properties
- Licensed Texas State Real Estate Broker and has an MBA in Finance
- Dedicated speaker, coach and program developer for the real estate industry