Interview with Subject To Expert, Tim Cook!
Thursday, March 4 | 6:30pm-8:30pm | Zoom Conference
Many new investors find it hard to believe a homeowner will give you the deed to their house with little or no money exchanged.
We will host an interview with Joe Boston and Tim Cook to discuss the Subject To: acquisition strategy. There is anticipation this will be a great strategy to have in your tool kit. At this meeting we will cover the Pro's and Con's of Buying Houses “Subject-To,” the underlying mortgage remaining in place and The Pros and Cons of Taking The Deed.
Here are some of the discussion points the seller should consider before executing this type of transaction.
Some of what we’ll cover:
- What does Buying Houses “Subject-To” the underlying mortgage mean?
- What makes a “good” or “bad” “Subject-To” deal?
- Advantages & Disadvantages to buying “Subject-To”
- What kind of homeowner will sell “Subject-to?
- What kind of property can you buy using this type of transaction?
- What Are Your Risks?
- Seller's Risks?
- Best Exit Strategies For These Deals
- What to do “IF” the lender calls the mortgage due
- What will cause you to lose sleep at night?
- Closing “Subject-To” deals
- Setting expectations for success
- What “not to do”
- And much more….
Hope you will join us when Joe and Tim will be here to help you understand the “Sub-To” buying strategy and how you can get learn and get all the documents needed to acquire properties using this strategy.MORE INFORMATION