Top Real Estate Investor Accounting Tips Worth Their Weight In Gold
with Rex Draughn, Sumrall & Bondy PC_
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 || 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm ||
Next Level Realty Group
717 E. Border St. Ste. C, Arlington, Texas 76010
Are you leveraging and maximizing all your tax savings in your real estate investing business?
Do you know which business entities offer the most tax advantages for each real estate investment strategy?
If you’re trying to wear the accountant hat yourself, it is almost guaranteed you’re either leaving money on the table OR working a lot harder than you need to.
Join us for this informative Fundamental Wednesday when Rex Draughn will be here to help you discover that even-though we are now into the third quarter of the year, it's not too late for you to make sure you're taking full advantage of the tax benefits of being a real estate investor... And there are many tax benefits.
Here's are some of tips he will be sharing with you that can will save you and make you, tons of money over the life of your real estate investments.
- Make Your Taxes an Asset for the Banks…
- Why You Need To Show Adequate Income for the Self-Employed Individual…
- LLCs, S-Corp and Partnerships. – Which Entity for which strategy…
- Dealer vs. Investors…
- Stay in W9 and 1099 Compliance When Hiring Handymen and Independent Contractors…
- Accurately Calculate Net Loss or Profits
- One of the Most Worthwhile Expenses You'll Have (Hiring the Right Accountant)
- Keep Track of Your Ongoing Business Transactions.
- Stay Organized, Using a Financial Record-Keeping System that Makes Sense.