SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!
TX FORECLOSURES AND THE AUCTION PROCESS
As investors, the idea of buying a foreclosure for an extremely low price is very enticing, right? But did you know that each state’s foreclosure process is different and that Texas has its own specific requirements when buying a foreclosure?
If you are considering buying foreclosure homes, this is one event you definitely need to attend. MICHAEL FARAH with THE FARAH LAW FIRM, PC will be here on THURSDAY, AUGUST 3RD to talk through the many facets of buying foreclosures at a Texas auction. You’ll learn about:
- What foreclosures are and why we have them
- The process of the foreclosure sale and how it works on the day of sale
- Bidding on properties and understanding lien priorities
- Caveat Emptor (“Buyer Beware”)
- Potential pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Pre-foreclosure tactics and techniques to acquire properties prior to auction
RSVP TODAY for this COMPLIMENTARY event.