Tax Planning Strategies for Real Estate Professionals
Presented By: Eric J. Lee, EA, CRPC®, ProLine Tax Advisors
Thursday, December 8, 2016 || 6:30 pm- 8:00 pm
717 E Border St. Ste A, Arlington, Texas 76010
Whether you had a good year or a not-so-good year, from a tax-perspective, the beginning of a new year is the best time to reflect on your previous year and make smart, attainable tax moves so you are better prepared when it comes time to file your taxes the following year.
One of the biggest mistakes real estate investors make is, not treating their business like a business. And order to reap all the tax benefits of being a business owner, you must do what business owners are required to do…
What can we learn about paying taxes from Donald Trump one of the most successful real estate investors ? Use the tax laws to your benefit.
Join us for some very important tax advice that will get you headed in the right direction in the upcoming year…
ALL THIS EDUCATION FOR FREE
- Tax Planning Strategies for Real Estate Investors”
- Staying out of trouble with the IRS
- “What is deductible?” Business vs. Personal
- Real Estate Investor vs. “RE Dealer”
- How, When and Why to Use an LLC or Trust
- How do the “Pros” avoid the tax liability?
- 1031 Exchanges and Capital Gains Tax
6:30pm – 6:45pm:– Sign-In / Networking
6:45pm – 7:00pm:– Intro
7:00pm – 8:00pm: Presentation / Q & A
Hope to see you there…