If You Think You Know Notes, Think Again!
Eddie Speed, Note School
Thursday, November 10, 2016 || 6:30 pm- 8:00 pm
717 E Border St. Ste A, Arlington, Texas 76010
The real estate note industry has always been looked upon as a small niche industry. This notion was not without merit as it was ingrained with seller financing and on the surface seemed rather confusing. Most of the training available for the note business revolved around brokering seller financed notes. That has all changed as…
Fundamental market conditions have made distressed paper MORE profitable than distressed property
The two major components that have combined to make the Note business the hottest real estate investment play today are:
1) The number of toxic notes available
2) Trillions in idle cash searching anxiously for investment opportunity.
Supply and demand, simple as that.
When you attend this NoteSchool’s Presentation you will learn:
- How to Find the new “Shadow Inventory”
- How To Buy Non-Performing (Defaulted) Real Estate Notes For Pennies on the Dollar
- Why The Banks, HUD, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Have Stopped Foreclosing on Low Price Band Properties (Value Less Than $125,000)
- What Happened To All of the REO and Short Sales
- How To Turn $100 in Your Roth IRA into $100,000 or More Tax Free
- Why the Note Business is the Hottest Topic in Real Estate Today
- How to get started in just days
- How to earn 10% commissions from seller financing without using any of your own money
- Why Real Estate Agents, investors, builders, property buyers and sellers are creating a strong demand for these services and how you can cash in by becoming the “go to” person
- Why flipping notes is easier and less time consuming than flipping properties
- How to make huge commission on commercial and other large notes
- How “anxious money” is changing the industry making your opportunities greater than ever before
- How to become a Note Buyer with as little as $100 dollars
- How to apply your current real estate knowledge and skills to make even greater profits with the note business
NoteSchool will pull back the curtain on let you see what you need to know.
ALL THIS EDUCATION FOR FREE
6:30pm – 6:45pm:– Sign-In / Networking
6:45pm – 7:00pm:– Intro
7:00pm – 8:00pm: Presentation / Q & A
Hope to see you there…
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Since 1980, Eddie Speed has dedicated his professional life to the Note buying industry, seller financing and non-performing notes. He’s introduced innovative ideas and strategies that have positively impacted the way the industry operates today. Fifteen years ago, Eddie founded NoteSchool, which is a highly recognized training company, specialized in the teaching of buying performing and non- performing discounted mortgage notes. He is also a principal of Colonial Capital Management LLC, which is a private equity fund that acquires discounted real estate secured notes.
Eddie recently received the special recognition of being honored as the first inductee into the SBRE Hall of Fame along with the Think Realty Award of Distinction for Alternative – Asset Investor of the Year.