Dallas REIG Teams Up w/ West DFW REI To Present
Investing “How To’s”: The Strategies That Will Make You “Rich” In This Market!
Things you just might not know! (Newbie or Not)
We don't need to tell you that the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way we work, vacation and live.
In the same way, low-Inventory and rising interest rates have affected the way we do our real estate investing businesses. The need for investors to have more skills is at its height. Marketing, Rehab, and Closing Skills are in more demand than ever before.
This will be a hands-on event where you will learn exit strategies we feel you must know to succeed in today's market. We will do this in speed dating fashion, this means quickly you will be familiar with terminology, documentation and who to work with to close various types of deals.
Here's some of the topics we will be discussing:
- What is necessary for a NO Money Down Strategy? We will discuss what this strategy in detail and the documents needed to complete the transaction.
- Can the Seller really Finance the property to me? We will show you how a seller can allow you to step into their position as an owner without obtaining your own loan.
- Rehab is difficult and I don’t have any idea where to start? We will walk you through simple calculations of how to assess distressed properties and a program that allows you to Joint Venture.
- The Seller said “Yes” now what? We will discuss how to get a deal to closing and what is needed to protect the transaction
It's crucial that you know and understand which strategy to use in which real estate transactions. Whether the property is in default, abandonment or disrepair you can help the home owner out of a negative situation and transition themselves into more stable situation and get on with their lives. This is a win-win for the owner and the investor!
Huge profits are made in real estate environments like this and profits are larger for the investor. This can generate cash, cash flow and portfolio growth.
- Who we can provide for Your Business Team
- Back Office Recommendations
- GAP Funding – Where to find it
- Tools of the Trade
- Door to Door – Marketing to the Auction list
- Business Referrals
- Real World Event Overview
Join us for this first-time opportunity to work with Joe and Tim. If you aren’t moved by their passion and optimism, you’ll be moved by their results.
July 23, 2022
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Venue: Dallas-REIG Home Office
Venue Phone: 817-477-3222Address: