Staging For Investors
Eubank Staging & Design
Saturday || June 30, 2018 || 11:00 am- 1:00 pm
There has been a lot of buzz about home staging, even in hot real estate markets like ours. The statistics and surveys appear to support the investment in staging when it comes to selling homes. The facts are pretty hard to deny. Staging helps investors sell a home for more money and on a shorter timeline.
The numbers suggest that staging homes for sale can generate sales 73% faster, and result in sales within at least 32 days of properties being re-listed.
However, many income property investors don’t even think about staging at all. It just doesn’t come to mind. Yet, at the same time; hotels, resorts, apartment complexes, and new extended stay properties have effectively been staging rentals for years.
Come find out why you too should be staging your properties for maximum profits and ROI.
Topics of Discussion: Why the investor needs to attend and learn.
1. Why staging should matter to investors.
2. What to expect from a stager and how to find one.
3. What should you budget for staging a house in any price point?
4. What trends to avoid and which ones to embrace.
5. How many rooms should you really stage?
6. what does staging actually entail? Hint- It’s not just furniture!
7. How to generate publicity and properly market your investment.
This will be a hands-on real-world event where you will be able to see what hot and what's not….