SEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY – DIY TITLE SEARCH.
WHAT DOES A CLEAR TITLE MEANS TO YOUR BUSINESS?
Knowing if a property’s title if free of defect is IMPERATIVE before purchasing a property.
Title search can be a complicated and requires attention to the details involved. When conducting your own property search, you MUST understand and obtain ALL critical information you need to finalize the close.
In this presentation, GAYLENE LONERGAN of LONERGAN LAW FIRM P.L.L.C., will be here on THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH to share common title problems that can delay the issuance of title and the key aspects of an independent title search.
- Why title search is important
- Schedule A – the true owner of the property
- Schedule C – liens, encumbrances, mortgage holders
- Owner's title policy – clear title, incorrect signature, fraud, forgery, defects in recordation, restrictive covenants, encumbrances, and judgments
- Time expectations – location, affidavit of heirship, probated wills, etc.
- Other types of items to look out for
- What could happen without a title search
- And much more!
BRING YOUR BUSINESS CARDS TO WIN DOOR PRIZES!
INCLUDING: One title closing fee within the next 6 months
SIGN UP TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT!