The Top 1% of All Investors Earn 98% of the Profits…
Learn Their Secrets To Succeeding Beyond Your Wildest Imagination
w/ Gene Rife of Owner Finance Academy
Saturday, November 2, 2019
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Dallas-REIG Meeting Room || 717 E Border St. Ste. A, Arlington, TX 76010
We just got through the spooky season of the year…or did we? Any time of the year can be scary for the new real estate investor navigating through the unknowns. And nothing is more scary than losing money in real estate before you even get started.
But the hard brutal truth is, about 95% of “would-be real estate” investors won’t buy a single house. We don’t want that to be you.
We want 2020 to be the year that you finally start making great strides in your dream of becoming a real estate investor.
And to help you succeed, we are bringing to you Gene Rife of Owner Fiance Academy. Gene will first be covering the top reasons why new real estate investors fail and the steps to take to avoid those same mistakes/pitfalls.
It is through taking these steps along with having the right tools, that the would-be investor will be aimed in the right direction and can can prepare themselves for outrageous success.
Gene will then focus on the secrets of the top 1% of investors who earn 98% of the Profits… and what you can to to have success beyond your wildest imagination.
Here’s some of what you will learn by attending this presentation:
1. How to avoid the pitfalls and traps that virtually every new investor fall into…
2. Why almost all new investors are being setup for failure, and never have a fair chance to succeed…
3. Why virtually every new investor struggle, loses money, wastes valuable time, feels frustrated, and eventually give up…
4. What it takes to succeed…
5. Who you need on your team and what tools you need to succeed…
6. How to understand every mistake is one step closer to success…
7. Secrets to real estate investing to succeed beyond your wildest imagination.
11:00 – 11:30 am: Check-In, Register, Open Networking, Refreshments Served
11:30 – 11:45 am : DREIG Intro, Updates , Sponsors Spotlight and Speaker Intro
11:45 – 1:30 pm: Presentation, Q & A
1:30 pm – 2:00: Meeting Closing, Open Networking,
Can’t wait to see you!!
The Dallas-REIG Home Team
November 2, 2019
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Venue: Dallas-REIG Home Office
Venue Phone: 817-477-3222Address: