Section 8: Guaranteed Top Dollar Monthly Rents for DFW Area Landlords
Presented by TBC
Thursday, May 16, 2018 || 717 E. Border St. Std. C, Arlington Texas 76010
The Housing Choice Voucher Program commonly known as Section 8 is the federal government's major program for assisting very low-income families, the elderly, and the disabled to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market.
You will learn how to become a Section 8 Housing Landlord – The Requirements and the Pros & Cons.
How would you like…
- On-time monthly rent checks?
- Top dollar rents your property for doing a little more paperwork?
- Free advertising of your vacant rental properties?
- Access to Pre-Screened Potential Tenants?
- Long Term Cash Flow
Then being a Section 8 Landlord may be for you.
Join us for this informative meeting that will show you the Good, the Bad and the Ugly of the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program and why you may want to rent to Section 8 tenants.
Here's Some of What You'll Learn
- What is the “Section 8” (Housing Choice Voucher Program)
- Why Section 8 / HCV
- Why Buy and Hold
- One Investor’s Point of View (Joe’s)
- The Process
- And Much More…
6:30 pm – 6:45 pm – Doors Open /Check-In
6:45 pm – 7:00 pm – Intro/ DREIG Updates 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm – Presentation / Q& A
Can't Wait To See There!!!
The Dallas-REIG Home Team
May 16, 2019
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Venue: Next Level Realty Group Education/Training Room