How to Profit from the Texas Tax Sales Without Winning the Bid
Thursday, November 15th, 2018
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm (Doors open at 6:30 pm)
NLRG Meeting Room || 717 E Border St. Arlington, TX 76010
No, This is not some lame headline to entice you into some esoteric loophole that is often promoted by “out of state tax lien gurus”.
This has nothing to do with trying to claim overages or buying rights of redemptions or loaning money to pay taxes or redemptions. This is simply a “good old Texas” opportunity that they are in a very unique position in which to profit. Arnie Abramson of Texas Tax Sales would like to share that with you.
More investors involved will create more opportunities to share the profits with. Texas Tax Sales brings new meaning to the phrase.
Arnie Abramson will talk about…
- How Texas Tax Sales Work
- What Is Redemption Period
- What Hurdles You Will Face and How to Overcome Them
But more importantly he will show how you can get your hands on…
- Dynamic Spreadsheet (Your main source of what is available)
- Property Data (List of Prop Addresses)
- Pictures (Recent pics of Props)
- Lien Scans
- Auction Attendance (Representation at the Auction where attendance requires)
- Transition After Purchase (Securing & Arranging for inspection report and/or prop mgt)
“LEARN AND EARN”
Join us November 15th. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Arnie Abramson he is an industry expert on this subject and is eager to inform you of everything you need to know!
Please Check Back Later!
The Dallas-REIG Home Team