How to Evaluate the Value of Lots in a Subdivision w/ Real Estate IQ
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 6:30 PM
Joe Has Lots To Teach You!!
They're not building land anymore! That is a famous quote used by many, but it's very true. In DFW there are historic lows in inventory and now investors are looking at complete renovations of older homes or looking to build new. If the home is in such bad repair the only value is the lot it stands on. In addition, if there is a vacant lot or parcel of land, it must be evaluated to determine its worth building on.
There are many factors that must be considered when evaluating a lot or its value. We will take a look at some of these important variables to assist anyone that may be looking at vacant land.
Joe will discuss how to determine the value of land, zoning and restriction you must determine before you ever buy.
If you've ever passed by a land lot and wondered “How can I make money buying that lot?” – then you will want to be here when Joe will break it all down for you…
He will also discuss how you can become a “Land Lot Scout” and profit without even having to buy the lot…
Here’s Some of What You’ll Learn:
- How To Use Land Lots for Maximum ROI (Return on Investment)
- Analyzing Land Lots
- What not to buy regarding Land Lots
- Determining ROI
Can’t Wait To See You!!
Join us on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 6:30 PM CDT for this informative meeting!
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Founder of the Dallas Real Estate Investment Group (Dallas-REIG)
- Participated in over $20 million in traditional real estate sales
- Amassed a portfolio exceeding 60 homes that includes notes, rent-to-own and rental properties
- Licensed Texas State Real Estate Broker and has an MBA in Finance
- Dedicated speaker, coach and program developer for the real estate industry