Protect What's Important & Put Your Mind At Ease
Rwan S. Hardesty, Attorney
Thursday || July 12, 2018 || 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm
(Doors Open @ 6:30 pm)
Next Level Realty Group
717 E Border St. Suite C || Arlington, TX 76010
It's one of those things we don't really like to talk or think about no less take the time to actually do what we know needs to be done. But estate planning is much more important than most people think.
At this presentation we hope to take out some of the confusion surrounding estate planning and emphasize why even though it's a tough subject, it important to take the time to give careful consideration to protect the important people in your life.
Consider these questions:
- When was the last time you updated your will?
- Have you considered who would make medical and financial decisions for you if you were suddenly incapacitated?
- What if your parents or grandparents could no longer care for themselves and need a guardian?
- What if they pass away? What do you need to do as the executor of their will?
Rwan S. Hardesty, Attorney will be here to address these questions and more. He will help guide you through the estate planning process, answering any questions you may have along the way.
- What do I need to know about estate planning?
- Simple Wills or Wills with Trusts
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Advance Directive
- How can an estate planning lawyer help me with estate administration and probate?
We can't Wait To See You There!