TX SENATE BILL 2212: WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE INVESTING BUSINESS
Presented by Gaylene Lonergan
If you are investing in real estate and wholesaling, assignment, and double closing are a part of your investment strategies, then you DEFINITELY need to be here for this!
On SATURDAY, 9/9, GAYLENE LONERGAN, with the LONERGAN LAW FIRM P.L.L.C., will be here to tell you about the Texas Senate Bill 2212 and its impact on your business after September 1, 2017.
Gaylene Rogers Lonergan, Board Certified Commercial & Residential Real Estate Attorney, will cover these important issues and questions:
- What the new law says
- How is this going to impact your business
- Can I still do Assignments?
- Can I still do a Double Close?
- What can I do to avoid breaking the law?
- What are the penalties under the law if I do not comply?
Reserve your spot TODAY!