An Intensive Step-By-Step All-Day “Sub-To” Training Workshop
w/Tim Cook, Founder, West DFW REI Group, LLC
Light Breakfast and Coffee
Acquiring properties “Sub-To” is simply acquiring properties “subject-to” the existing mortgage. Meaning, you take ownership while leaving the current financing in place, allowing you to controlling the property without qualifying for a loan.
Unfortunately, there will always be life events that basically require people to walk away from their real property. When these life events happen, you can be there to provide a solution for these people so that they are able to move on with their lives. And yes, they will sometimes sign them over for little or no money. They just want out of the situation.
During this hand-on workshop, you will not only learn what to look for and how to ask for it, you will learn every step in the “Sub To” acquisition process from marketing to find sellers all the way to the closing table and beyond.
When you leave this workshop, you will have everything you need to acquire a property “Sub-To.”
Here's What Will Be Covered:
- “Sub-To” Acquisition Flow Chart
- Seller Marketing Strategies
- Pres-Screening Sellers
- Due Diligence Seller Docs
- Acquisition Documents & Forms
- Communicating with the Mortgage Company
- Home Owner's Insurance Policy Handling
- Asset Protection / Land Trust
- Deal Structuring Strategies
- Exit Strategies – Which One is Best For You
- Closing Day – Making Sure It Closes
- Seller Communications After Closing
- Testimonials & Reviews – Building Your Credibility
- Case Studies (real examples)
As this is a Workshop – If you happen to have a possible “Sub-To” deal, bring it with you. We will work it during the workshop as time permits.
Yes it's true, you can still acquire properties with little to no money…but only if you have the “Sub-To” investing strategy tool in your real estate investor tool belt. Come learn a new tool of your trade.
MEETING AGENDA –
8:30 am – 900 am : Registration / Check-in / Networking
9:00 – 12:00: Class Time
12:00 – 1:00: Lunch
1:00 – 5:00: Class Time
NOTE: You will also receive access to several critical forms/documents to help ensure your success.