These Use Terms are a contract between you and us and govern your Dallas REIG Service use. Agreeing to these Use Terms is a condition of any Dallas REIG Service use. You signify your agreement to these Use Terms and are legally bound by them from the date on which you:
- Click to accept or agree to these Use Terms where Dallas REIG presents an option to do so, either on the Website or otherwise; or
- Use the Services in any way, in which case you understand and agree that your Dallas REIG Service use will signify your acceptance of these Use Terms from the moment you first begin to use the Dallas REIG Service.
This is version 1.0 of these Use Terms and their effective date is March 25, 2016.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The Dallas REIG Service
Our Website details the Dallas REIG Service which, broadly, comprises the following components:
- Support Service;
- Related Software Products;
We grant you a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Dallas REIG Service (subject to any other applicable licenses such as the GPL) solely for the purposes which the Dallas REIG Service is intended for and as permitted by the licenses applicable to the Dallas REIG Service components. This right is not transferable to any other person unless we agree.
You agree that, except where the nature of the Dallas REIG Service requires otherwise, each component of the Dallas REIG Service constitutes a separate and distinct service, and we are not necessarily obliged to render two or more components of the Dallas REIG Service as a single, indivisible service.
These Use Terms shall continue to bind you for so long as you make use of Dallas REIG Service.
Some of our Products have been contributed by 3rd Party providers. These 3rd Party providers may change from time to time and the Products they contribute may not always be available through the Dallas REIG Service.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DallasREIG.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DallasREIG.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DallasREIG.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on DallasREIG.com's web site are provided “as is”. DallasREIG.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DallasREIG.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DallasREIG.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials or programs on DallasREIG.com's Internet site, even if DallasREIG.com or a DallasREIG.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. DallasREIG.com offers no guarantees, implied or direct, to any results arising out of the participation in any DallasREIG.com program.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DallasREIG.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DallasREIG.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DallasREIG.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DallasREIG.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DallasREIG.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DallasREIG.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to DallasREIG.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Subscription fees are payable in advance. By purchasing a Subscription (“Membership”), you authorize us to charge your payment method immediately and on a pre-pay basis for the Subscription period indicated. We may, in our sole discretion, suspend any aspect of the Dallas REIG Service which you have not paid for.
To avoid a potential disruption to your Subscriptions, we offer automatic renewal, and it is enabled by default for all purchases. Unless you notify Dallas REIG before the end of the applicable Subscription period that you want to cancel, your Subscription will automatically renew, and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable monthly or annual fee (which may change) for such Subscription (as well as any taxes that Dallas REIG has the legal obligation to collect or pay) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. To cancel, you can remove your credit card from the My Account page.
You may claim a refund of any fees you have paid for any Subscription within 1 week of your purchase. Your use of the Dallas REIG Service you are claiming a refund for may be terminated when you are refunded.
Without detracting from any of our rights, you agree that we are entitled to discontinue any aspect of the Subscription you may be using if you fail to pay any amount when it falls due or if you breach these Use Terms. In the event we incur expenses to recover amounts you owe us, you further agree that we may recover our legal costs on the attorney and own client scale, collection charges and tracing fees, and any applicable VAT.
DallasREIG.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a license or program with or without notice. Prices of all products and programs are subject to change. Notice of price changes will be made on the site.
Due to the nature of our programs and products, no refunds will be given on any Products, Support Service, Content, Related Software Products, or Coaching/Training. We will be happy to consider a refund within the first 1 week of your purchase for any Membership to www.dallasreig.com that you have signed up for as long as you have not been actively included in any Dallas REIG Services or received any benefit such as product discounts, meeting discounts, or any other benefit provided by the Membership. “Actively Included” involves any participation on your part or the inclusion of you, whether in person or through electronic communication, in any meetings or electronic transmissions (phone, text messaging, e-mail, or through any website) pertaining to the program. Refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of Dallas REIG. Refunds do not apply to product upgrades, repeat purchases, or annual renewals. Please note that by purchasing any program or product, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
You may be required to register on the Website in order to make use of the Dallas REIG Service. Once registered, you will be able to log into your account using your chosen usernames and passwords.
You may not impersonate another person and you are required to associate your real identity with your account.
We collect your personal information through the Website’s registration form in order to successfully complete the registration process.
You agree that we may deny you use of the Dallas REIG Service should you breach your warranty or subsequently be found to have breached this warranty. We may take steps to verify your personal information once you have completed the requisite registration process for the Dallas REIG Service and these steps may include, and are not limited to, email verification. You agree to submit to this verification process and irrevocably consent to us gaining access to relevant information held by 3rd Parties which may be reasonably required to complete the verification process. You acknowledge and agree that your access to the Dallas REIG Service may be limited until this verification process has been successfully completed.
Should you not agree to our verification process or withhold your consent to us processing your personal information, your Dallas REIG Service use may be suspended or terminated.
Without limiting our liability limitation provisions above, you waive any claims you may have against us or our Associates in the event we deny you use of the Dallas REIG Service where you have breached these Use Terms or otherwise failed to fulfil your obligations to Dallas REIG.
Passwords and Account Security
You agree that the security of their Dallas REIG Service user account is solely your responsibility. You further agree that –
- you are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating personal information and any other information you submit to us, keeping it accurate, current and complete;
- if you believe your Dallas REIG Service user account’s security or integrity has been compromised in any way, you agree to notify us immediately and that you will be liable for any Losses you suffer should you fail to notify us timeously;
- we reserve the right to suspend your Dallas REIG Service pending an investigation and resolution if any security violations are believed to have occurred in association with your Dallas REIG Services user account.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You acknowledge that, from time to time, the Dallas REIG Service may be suspended due to causes beyond our control which we refer to as Interruption Events.
You agree that we will be relieved of our obligations in terms of these Use Terms during the period that the Interruption Event and its consequences continue, only to the extent we are reasonably prevented from fulfilling our obligations, and we shall not be liable for any Losses which you may suffer as a result.
We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of an Interruption Event in writing as soon as we become reasonably aware of the Interruption Event.
In the event that an Interruption Event exceeds 2 calendar months and in the event that neither we or our nominee are able to provide alternative services and/or facilities, either you or we may terminate these Use Terms and shall only remain liable for performance under these Use Terms which fell due immediately prior to the Interruption Event.
If any court which has jurisdiction finds any clause or term of these Use Terms to be unenforceable, then the Parties agree that the remaining terms and provisions of these Use Terms shall be deemed to be severable from the unenforceable provisions and shall continue in full force and effect unless such unenforceability goes to the root of these Use Terms, in which case these Use Terms shall terminate.